South End Auto has been repairing starters and alternators since the late 1953.
Nels Magnuson, the founder of South End always focused on electrical rebuilding and repairs. He always enjoyed being given new and interesting projects and being able to help out his customers and solve their problems with a smile. His tenacity and work ethic has been passed down through the years and is still alive and thriving today. Our experience spans over many different areas of expertise in electrical repair and rebuilding. We have even rebuilt starters and alternators that have been on 130 vehicles in Barret Jackson auctions! You can expect personalized and friendly service from our knowable staff!
- Over eighty-five years of combined experience
- Rebuild or repair Alternators, Generators, and Starters
- Large selection of rebuilt and used automotive alternators and starters
- Automotive, Marine, Industrial, Golf carts, And Lawnmower units
- Reasonable prices
- Repair an automotive unit from thirty minutes to two hours.
- Free test of voltage regulators and starter solenoids
- Large selection of new regulators and solenoids
Starters and Alternators
What we Repair: